Line after line; this handwoven rug never gets boring. Beautiful textured stripes combined with natural pure New Zealand wool and a touch of viscose to add a subtle sheen. Neutral colors that blend into each other are used to create a GRADE look with cut and loop structure. This timeless beauty is a must have!
|Country of origin||Belgium|
|Made To Measure||Yes. In store only. max 3.5/8m.|
|Size||170 x 240 cm = 4.08 m²
More sizes available on request only in store.
|Weight||3500 gr/ m²|
|Pile material||New Zealand wool/fine viscose|
|Knots / m²|
|Care & Cleaning||Professional Cleaning Service|
- Wool (Rug Quality: High-Very High)
- Decolan (HSPP) (Rug quality: high)
- Frise or Shinny Heat-Set Polypropylene (Rug Quality: high)
- Viscose (Rug Quality: Medium to high)
- Polyester (Rug Quality: Medium-High)
Made in Belgium.
It depends on where you are.
Orders processed inside Amman will take 1-2 business days to arrive.
Orders processed outside Amman can take anywhere from 1-3 days to arrive.